Join us for this year’s spectacular MWF Schools (6–9 May), where students learn straight from some of the most exciting storytelling talents in the country!
Get ready for an action-packed day of learning this May at State Library Victoria as MWF Schools has a stellar program in store for students.
Across the four sessions of the day, award-winning authors and acclaimed illustrators engage students in a broad range of topics, from the craft of writing and challenges of growing up to ecology, innovation, science and First Nations knowledges. Each session is directly linked to key curriculum areas and objectives.
In between sessions, students can have their books signed by their favourite authors and they can also purchase books from Readings Bookstore on the day. We hope to see your school there!
Please note: There is a limit of 100 student tickets per school group. We have also introduced an invoice payment option, if paying via bank card is not suitable for your school. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9999 1199.
– Download a PDF version of the MWF Schools program and learn more about the authors via this link
– Discover Teacher Resources for each session via this link
– Check out the booklist via this link
– Read our FAQs via this link
Select the links below to book tickets to MWF Schools.
> Secondary School Program: Monday 6 May (this event has reached capacity)
> Secondary School Program: Tuesday 7 May (this event has reached capacity)
Dates and venue
Secondary Schools Program:
– Monday 6 May, State Library Victoria
– Tuesday 7 May, State Library Victoria
Primary Schools Program:
– Wednesday 8 May, State Library Victoria
– Thursday 9 May, State Library Victoria
SESSION 1: 10–10.45am
SESSION 2: 10.45–11.30am
BREAK + BOOK SIGNINGS: 11.30am–12.30pm
SESSION 3: 12.30–1.15pm
SESSION 4: 1.15–2pm
BOOK SIGNINGS: 2–2.30pm
• $30 per student
• $30 per (additional) teacher*
* Teachers receive one complimentary ticket per 20 student tickets.
When you purchase tickets to attend MWF Schools, you are booking to attend the full day (four sessions). All tickets are exempt from GST. There is a limit of 100 student tickets per school group.
Email email@example.com or call 03 9999 1199 if you have any enquiries about MWF Schools.
MWF SCHOOLS PARTNERS
Thank you to our MWF Schools Partners for supporting this program.